Re: Mike Wallace

Gayle Feyrer (agile@crl.com)
Fri, 6 Aug 1999 09:25:57 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 27 Jul 1999, Paul R. Sadowski wrote:

> No one seems to have any comments about Mike Wallace, at least since I've
> been on the list.
> I have mixed feelings about him. I like the character but he doesn't seem to
> fit too well. Despite several years (TV time) the character never seemed to
> grow more assured. He always seemed to stay the junior Sandbagger no matter

Hi. I've been away, and then be-flued.

I always thought Mike's contained energy made him look like a
good Sandbagger. I remember hearing that he was playing the character as
gay, and they were going to do a script about that, before the series
went down with the author. It fits with bits in the show, and would have
made a great ep, I think, even if it's only conjecture.

Gayle