Subject: Neil and Secreataries
Class: MEMO
Document type: INTERNET
Attached msg:

--Interpart.Boundary.19940906073457139

From: Kayost@aol.com
Sender: "Kayost" <Kayost@aol.com>
To: kyost@nomvs.lsumc.edu
Date: Sun, 04 Sep 94 23:23:07 EDT

On Tuesday, 30 August 1994, Barry wrote:

//Yes, he did act somewhat differently after the first secretary
essentially said she was happy to be getting out.//

//I don't think they were personally important. His personal
life, such as it was, seemed to be almost viciously pointed away
from the office, especially after Laura died.//

I agree; after Laura's death, Neil virtually had no personal life
at all. I remember one episode where he treated Karen, the CIA
agent, rather horribly just because she expressed concern for him.
I could be wrong, but I think later in that episode, Neil told
Willie that Karen was a bitch and had no right to be alive and
Laura dead. I may not be on the money with the quote, but I
didn't care for Neil at all during that moment.

I think most of the staff looked the other way when Neil acted so
rudely, including his secretary. But obviously Neil had a
horrible reputation because it took Diane a while to find Marianne
to replace her.

Karen Yost

--Interpart.Boundary.19940906073457139--